English 版 (精华区)
发信人: train (东方快车 ), 信区: English
标 题: Contemporary American Slang and Useful Expression
发信站: 紫 丁 香 (Mon Dec 20 15:24:15 1999), 转信
I am to blame. 责怪我好了(一切都是我的错)
I can manage on my own. 我能处理自己的事.
I can never thank you enough. 千言万语也道不尽我心中的感激
I can see your point. 我可以了解你的理由,我懂你的意思.
I don't blame you. 我不怪你(有谅解之意)
I don't catch your meaning.我不懂你的意思.
I don't feel well.我觉得不太舒服.
I don't know what came over(someone)!不知道中了什麽邪
I don't konw what 's wrong(the matter)with me.我也不知道自己那跟筋不对
I don't know what to say.我真不知该说什麽好
I feel the same way.我有同感.
--
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
铁肩担道义 辣手著文章
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
※ 来源:.紫 丁 香 bbs.hit.edu.cn.[FROM: 202.118.234.137]
Powered by KBS BBS 2.0 (http://dev.kcn.cn)
页面执行时间:2.957毫秒